At Fermata, you’ll be joining a team consisting of software developers, scientists, and businesspeople who strive to create truly innovative data science solutions, designed to improve outcomes and sustainability for growers around the world. Our team spans 8 nations, and we’re growing to offer Croptimus™, our A.I. Pest & Disease Detection platform, to more markets globally.
Fermata is looking for a Marketing Assistant based in North America to join our team! Reporting directly to the CMO, the successful candidate will assist the Marketing Team with the following:
- Market research
- Trade show registration and management
- PR outreach
- Marketing logistics
- Partner support
- Travel coordination
- Campaign design participation
- CRM (HubSpot) upkeep
- Social media community management
- 2 years experience in a marketing or similar role
- Education commensurate with experience
- B2B & B2C marketing experience
- Excellent command of the English language (native)
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised from remote and complete deliverables on time
- Willingness to attend meetings early in the morning (when required) to work with our European counterparts
- Serviceable computer with good internet connection and video conferencing capabilities
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
- Ability to travel
- Startup experience
- Secondary language skills
- Design fundamentals
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Sunny disposition
Fermata is focused on sustainable agriculture, developing AI solutions designed to reduce food waste, pesticide use, and CO2 emissions. Croptimus™, our computer vision platform, detects both pests & diseases at their earliest stages of development, allowing growers to precisely regulate and decrease crop inputs, while reducing waste and increasing profitability.
Please apply using the form below.
Fermata is focused on the application of data science and computer vision solutions to challenges faced by commercial agriculture. Engaged in extensive research since the company’s inception in 2019, Fermata has now developed an adaptive computer vision platform designed to automatically detect pests and diseases at their earliest stages. This early-detection platform enables growers to reliably mitigate these issues well in advance of the point crop loss becomes inevitable, and further reduces the amount of time and money spent on traditional scouting.
Would you like to work on the cutting edge of technology designed to help growers sustainably improve their performance? Want to work with a fun team of people dedicated to helping both the environment as well as our customer's bottom lines? Simply attach your resume using the form at right, and we'll be certain to get right back to you!
Grow Smarter through Data Science.
Fermata develops solutions designed
to make growers' lives easier, and the companies they work for more profitable.